Thursday, February 24, 2011

Weekend Lezdom February 25, 2011

Yes, this is a day early, but I'm procrastinating a little bit this morning on the current novel after going crazy on it for a few days straight. This week I wanted to spotlight the excellent FF d/s fiction of krr1957, which is posted on Literotica.

These stories have received hundreds of thousands of reads over the years, so I'm sure they are well known to some, but not to me. The first story, You Are What You Eat, started very slowly, but the quality of prose kept me reading, and reading like I haven't in quite a while. (I just returned two lesbian novels to the library that I couldn't read more than a few pages of, due purely to awkward, headache-inducing sentencing and paragraphing.)

You Are What You Eat
Talent Spotting
The Laura Effect
A Psychological Turn Of Mind
A Binding Oral Agreement
Adoration
Defusing A Bomb
Training Technique

Most of the stories I still haven't had time for, but I'm recording them here so that I can reference them. I hope you enjoy, dear reader, as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment