Friday, February 18, 2011

Weekend Lezdom ~ February 18, 2011

I was in a Hentai mood again this week, although I do plan to look up some lesbian femdom literature very soon to write a review. Some of these aren't so lezdom and more brunette with blonde. This is a kink and ongoing theme with me, since we brunettes are clearly the dominant species, and blondes were created to submit. ;) So I tend to be biased, inclined to imagining profound chromatic subtexts. Anyway, here is the lezdom I turned up over the last week. Welcome to weekend lezdom.

Cat Ears by G-Power from Gunmakisaragi.blogspot.com

Io and Taimi by Saurien from HF.

Marishka+ Yuh+ Agnessa by Henti from HF.

Green by Missrat from HF.

Amiri and Seelah by Nasoun from HF.

And last but not least, the truly perverted ones! Against the natural order of things. According to my proposition stated above.

Blonde on brunette strap-on. by Toontinkerer from HF.

Blonde Shephard and Ashley Williams
from Mass Effect by Ultamisia from HF.

No comments:

Post a Comment