Sunday, January 30, 2011

Weekend Lezdom Jan 30, 2011

I don't know. The title has a decent ring to it? Anyway, instead of having my personal favorite links to lesbian femdom scattered everywhere in posts in different categories, I'll try saving them over a week and posting them on the weekend, if I even have any. That way they'll be all in one place for posterity using the category link on the sidebar.

So here you go. The fruits of my weekly kink. Enjoy.

Halloween 2010 by Piroro - Hentai Foundry
Teachers Pet by diamondarrow - Hentai Foundry
Dasha & Rue 3-5-10 by AndysDames - Hentai Foundry
Pony Girl by sonic18 - Hentai Foundry
color test2 by zunger - Hentai Foundry
Wet by zunger - Hentai Foundry

Hooded - Domtube
Chanta's Samples - Domtube
Awesome Strapon - Domtube

No comments:

Post a Comment