Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Her Sapphic Submission - 1960's

I was looking for a book to read today and ran into this book, which happens to have a very long and lusty sample text.

The old narrative style of prose is fascinating. It's nothing like how I write, or how the prose that I want to read looks like. I've criticized writing for even daring to slip from the protagonist's head into an "authorial" point of view. Here it's all narration. It's just interesting. A few choice snippets.

"Putting her hands on Deborah's oval-shaped saucy asscheeks, she had forked her pert pink tongue between Deborah's lips and huskily murmured, 'I've just got to fuck you, Deborah, you're so gorgeous I could eat you up!'"

"She had a Eurasian look, what with her highset cheekbones, high-arching forehead, her delicately aquiline nose with thin, flaring wings, and a haughty, small mouth whose upper lip was riper and curled in a compelling mien of autocratic domination."

"The sullenfaced, pretty coppery-haired girl had grudgingly agreed to work for Deborah, and this April Thursday evening, indeed, she was down in the basement dungeon with her autocratic mistress ... who was about to enjoy some immediate pussy-passion from her conquered slavegirl while at the same time imagining what it was going to be like when she finally got delicious, virginal Melissa Adams into her clutches."

I decided that I won't buy this book because I'll find it too hard to read and Barnes and Noble reviews betray a singular one-star rating. I'll continue my quixotic quest for some good lesbian femdom and get back to you, my devoted readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment