Friday, February 11, 2011

Weekend Lezdom Feb 11, 2011

This weekend's lezdom spotlight is on Lightning Warrior Raidy. Strangely I can find little information on Raidy, other than the fact that it's both a Hentai comic and a game. The scenario is a heroine (Raidy) who infiltrates a tower occupied by lesbian dominatrix sorceresses in order to free the kidnapped girls of a nearby village.

The Hentai comic can be found here at Doujin Toshokan--all eight chapters! This is a fun and high-quality black and white production. The video game offers color, but based on Youtube footage it's a very low quality production.

There is also a chapter two posted on Tumblr that I originally ran into. The drawing is higher quality and is downloadable. I'm a bit confused as to how these two Raidys fit together at the moment. Maybe a reader can clarify? I feel so lost without a Wikipedia entry.

Hope you enjoy! I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment