Monday, April 11, 2011

Weekend Lezdom ~ 4/08/11

This week's highlights are my favorite posts from the Heart In Chains Tumblr blog. I tried to find a few stories this week, but was unable to do so. I mean, if you're posting a story to a prominent website, to be viewed and read for years to come, at least fix your typos and grammar. The perceived lack of quality erotic short stories almost makes me want to write some again. I do have some art paper coming in the mail from Dick Blick. Meanwhile, prepare to be spanked, vintage style.

Venus with flogger.

¡Por favor, maestra! ¡Lo siento!

Initiation.

¡Quedate sin movamiento!

The glove.

Dressed up for her.

The Vise.

And last but not least, conjure your own narrative for the evocative story and associated potential scenarios from the photo entitled:

Here to stay. (Or supermodels enter rehab.)

No comments:

Post a Comment