Saturday, April 16, 2011

Weekend Lezdom ~ April 16, 2011

This week has marked the inauguration of my lezdom Tumblr blog, so I won't do a regular post this week. Please visit my Tumblr if you haven't already. I do have a different treat for you in the form of the Lesbian Spider Queens Of Mars flash game, which came to my attention on AfterEllen.com. "I have a cage for you!" Lovely. Even if you're not a game-oriented person, you might just like this if you give it a chance.

And for your dessert, why not make the weekend theme into just plain wierdness. An evil dryad and her captive from Hentai Foundry. I saw earlier episodes of this artist and was skeptical of where it was going, but this page caught my attention with the plant bondage fantasy. I've been wanting to do some art like this for a long time, but haven't. Tophatharry has set a very creative example for me. I believe the setting of the scene is inside of a tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment